This a symptom that there’s something wrong with your gums or tooth, Thus, causing pains in or around your tooth
The pain can be severe or Mild and Sometimes it may feel sharp and start suddenly and can be worse at night.
Toothache is one hell of a thing that I wouldn’t wish upon anyone, not even a foe. Its recurring and the pain is only second to labour pains,
The pains can disrupt one of his studies, work, talking, sleeping and swells the cheeks in some cases, thereby depriving one of his favorite meal.
1.Tooth decay: it’s the primary cause of tooth ache for most adults and children.
- Bacteria: The bacteria that lives in the mouth thrives on the sugars and starches in the food we eat. These bacteria form a sticky plaque that clings to the surface of your teeth.
- Acids: The acids produced by the bacteria in plaque can eat through the hard, white coating on the outside of your teeth (enamel), creating a cavity.
4 Food accumulation and debris between the teeth, especially if your teeth have spaces between them
5.Inflammation or infection at the root of the tooth or in the gums trauma to the tooth, including injury or grinding your teeth.
6.Sudden fracture of the tooth or tooth Root a split in the tooth that occurs over time.
- Teeth that start to appear (erupt) through the gums, such as with teething or wisdom teeth that don’t have enough room to emerge or develop normally (impacted wisdom teeth)
- A sinus infection that can be felt as pain in the teeth.
Symptoms of Toothache
1.Sensation of pain when you eat something very cold sweet or very hot.
2 Sometimes it shows as a brown or white spot on the tooth.
How to heal naturally from toothache.
The tips below will definitely help relief the pains and heal you naturally from the ache.
1.Practice proper dental hygiene: The number one way of keeping your teeth healthy is to brush twice every day. Before breakfast and after dinner.
- Abstain from eating junk foods. Reduce your intake of junk foods, cold drinks, chewing gum, chocolates, sugary and hard snacks.
3.Dr. Agnes nwamma tooth powder: we have no affiliation with them, nevertheless, we can attest to the efficacy of their Product. It helped cured many of our users,
friends and families. When using this product, maintain proper dental hygiene, brush twice daily (in proper manner do not brush your teeth like you are washing a stock jean, rinse with warm salt water after each meal.
- Long rich toothpaste or Sensodyne repair and protect paste. We maintain we are in no affiliation with any of the producers but both products have worked and keeps doing wonders for our users, friends and families.
- These are not permanent solutions but could help relief the pains.
A. Place 2 tablets of paracetamol or panadol extra on the spot where the pains is been experienced.
B. Use touch and go or insert a little drop of fuel on the spot using cotton wool.
C. Insert a little drop of kerosene on the spot using cotton wool or rinse your mouth with a dry gin
- Corsodyl mouth wash; this was recommended to us by a young dentist girl when mother had toothache and it cured it.
- Salt water rinse: Salt water is a natural disinfectant, and it can help loosen food particles and debris that may be stuck in between your teeth. Treating a toothache with salt water Trusted Source can also help reduce inflammation and heal any oral wounds.
To use this approach, mix 1/2 teaspoon (tsp) of salt into a glass of warm water and use it as a mouthwash.
- Garlic Treatment: For years, garlic has been recognized and used for its medicinal properties. Not only can it kill harmful bacteria that causes dental pains but it can also act as a pain reliever.
To use this, crush a garlic clove to create a paste and apply it to the affected area. you can slowly chew a clove of fresh garlic alternatively.
Conclusion: If after everything and it keeps recurring, then its best you go and see a dental surgeon.
You may need to do a Root canal therapy if you don’t want to extract it